Thursday, February 23, 2012

Awaiting Spring.







I can't wait for this winter to leave. Although this winter has been the best winter so far, I am ready for Spring and colors to brighten up everyone's faces and moods. It's days like today when its not so windy and not cold I like to dress up pretty on little heels. The weather was awesome today and  so I took  advantage of sunny and bright day with a pop of bright color in my outfit. I love this black maxi dress I am wearing. It is so simple yet so sleek, to give a little style I threw on my animal print cardigan and a bright color scarf. Put a thin black belt to give shape on the waist as the maxi is straight and loose and wedge heels from H&M looks perfect and fits perfect to the length of the dress. 
Scarf( Filene's basement) Dress( F21) cardigan, belt and heels( H&M)

<3 <3 <3



1 comment:

  1. i love your maxi dress...n d animal print sweater is awesome..:)
    xo sabiha

    ReplyDelete