Wednesday, June 20, 2012

colorful summer








The dress above is designed and tailored by my mom. Gotta love the fit and color choice. The combination of the colors in the fabric tells summer story. :) It was drizzling and cloudy day but the colors in the dress made a gloomy day sunny. :) It is always fun to play with colors.
The shoes I am wearing is from nepal. My short and sweet visit to my homeland was so much fun and memorable. Scored some nice pair of flats n heels too. Brands are unknown but they are pretty comfy and cute. The anklet i am rocking in the picture is a gift from my cousin ( silver with pretty colored stones). <3 <3 Necklace is from F21, Belt from Limited and my regular arm swag.

Hope u all are having good day wherever you are
           
                                                                      <3 <3

Photography: Sen Bai



1 comment:

  1. wow u look..aaamazing..:)
    m new in blogspere may be we cud follow each..
    xoxo http://sabihataskin.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete