Sunday, July 15, 2012

Green State of mind


I am flaunting H&M here from top to bottom. This green tank top is probably the only green color top i own in my closet. I love how bright it is and how it gives that perfect pop to a plain denim or a skirt. However I paired it up with the wrap skirt from H&M's conscious collection in this picture.

The skirt is awe~~mazingly cute and the puffy look of it is what got me. Jacket is F21. Flats from Nine West and my regular arm swag with some matching green color gifted bangles. :)



                                         Hope everyone had a good weekend.
                                                              <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi there justcame across your blog. I really like your style! :)

    New follower of yours :) would love to have you visit my blog and maybe follow me back too :)

    Love,
    Shana xoxo

    Http://sequinsnglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete