Thursday, January 10, 2013

Grey and White on a Gloomy day











updating outfit post after along time. Thanks to my sister for taking my pictures. :) After weeks of snowfall it started looking a little better outside. I love being wrapped in long fuzzy warm jackets but i am ready for summer already, it is so much easier to get dressed and leave house.

wearing H&M and F21 top to bottom. I purchased this oversized sweater at H&M, it was a score found it in a very cheap price during black friday. denim shirt is also from H&M and grey jeans is from F21. Leopard Pumps from H&M, Jewellries from Express
Currently in love with oversized knit wear, i just realised i have been splurging so much on oversized knit wear like this white one. One thing I really like abt this sweater is the high low cut which makes it easier to wear with leggings as well.  Grey jeans I am wearing is my current fav i love the zipper in the bottom.

1 comment: