Friday, January 18, 2013

Leopard Printed Fun Friday








One interesting thing that I have not mentioned in any of my posts is my obsession with scarves. I have pretty decent collection of scarves it is funny and amusing that I have not posted any single outfits wearing scarf in my blog. ;) This outfit that i am wearing is a very simple outfit that doesnt need much thinking but i have to say that just by accessorizing it with an animal printed scarf gave it a very chic look. And not to forget the red blazer which added a pop of color to the entire outfit.

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. <3 <3


                                                             Bottom: Forever 21
                                                             Denim Shirt, Blazer and pumps: HnM
                                                              Scarf: Filenes Basement

No comments:

Post a Comment