Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Funday








Obsessed with these black and white zara shoes. The pink trousers i am wearing is not the very fitted trouser but i love the comfort it provides. I am all about comfort, if a pair of jean looks very good on me but not very comfy and i cant even last wearing them a minute, then i wont be purchasing those. You need to look good but its more important to feel good and cozy. I actually got this trouser for work, but last sunday i was really not in mood to wear jean and i tried it with the sexy zara heels and the top i am wearing, i fell in love with the look. This outfit has that playful but at the same time a little matured look to it. I always find myself reusing same stuffs  and rediscovering different looks, which is so much fun.


<3 <3 <3

trouser: H&M
Top: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Zara

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! Love those shoes!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete