Thursday, May 2, 2013

Rocker Chic








I have had this crop fringed tank top from last year. I like wearing it with shorts and denim and I have even paired it with my long maxi skirt. No matter what you pair this top with it instantly gives a whole different look to your outfit. Perfect for summer since its very light and loose. This I would call a very keeping it simple, minimalist look. Another outfit that does not require a lot of thinking. Its super nice outside and since I have working really hard at the gym lately I thought I deserve a froyo, went to get froyo in this rocker chic outfit ;) ;) hope you all are having a good day.

                                                                        <3 <3

                                                           Crop Top, belt : H&M
                                                            Jean : Levis
                                                           Animal print Oxfords: Pac sun

1 comment:

  1. You look lovely! I adore your cropped top.

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete