Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Plaid and vans kinda summer day ( Old and forgotten pics)










Talk about an ideal outfit for a hot summer day. Yes a pair of shorts with vans totally makes it comfortable to stroll around. These pics were taken back in mid summer and I just found these in a corner of my desktop. Thought i would share with you guys. Feels really good to be back after a couple months of break. I promise this will be the last update of my old forgotten pics. Going forward I will be posting more on weather appropriate current OOTDs.  Hope everyone is having  an awesome day.


                                                                   <3 <3 <3
                                               
                                                  V neck: Target
                                                  Sneakers: Vans
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment